Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

Mid exam post

Hey guys!

Yeah I know its been a week since I blogged. My sincerest apologies. I'm halfway through my finals now actually, I just sat for Statistics yesterday (Saturday) and will be sitting for Calculus this Thursday.

God, please bless me. Calculus isn't my favourite subject nor my strongest one. It is the weakest. Sigh. I'm actually retaking this paper. So if I fail (fingers crossed I don't!), I can only start my degree next year. Which will be a disappointment for me as I'm pretty excited about doing something I'm looking forward to.

Well, my week has actually been eventful. I met up with this family that I have been acquainted with since young but I've never really talked to them before. So I got invited to the son's birthday, and my family and I decided to attend. I had fun. This has to be one of the times I had fun at a birthday party of someone I barely know. Most of the other birthday parties I attend, I just follow my mum everywhere. Like literally. And just stare when she talks to people. I'm just shy that way. 

I also went to a relatives place for Raya open house. Yeah my mum's cousin married an Indonesian. Pretty cool, nah? I had amazing food and caught up with relatives.

The rest of my week (I was on a week holiday due to Hari Raya) was spent with my parents or with my baby cousin!

Then my finals started. My life.

Have an awesome week!
xx

PS: I realised you guys know nothing about my personal life, where I study, where I stay etc etc. I will post something up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment