Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

End of Pre-University!

Hey guys,

So sorry again for the hiatus. Right now, I'm back in Johor Bahru with my family. And that means busy, busy, busy. In case you were wondering, I study in KL but I'm originally from Johor Bahru. So I usually come back here when I can to see my parents and my younger brother. 

And this marks the end of my pre-university life! Cheers to me. Heh. 

I also said in my previous post that I will tell a little something about myself. Well, I'm actually an average 19 year old girl. I love to read, watch TV series and read, in case I didn't mention that earlier. I'm about to start my degree in 2 weeks! Guess what I'm going to do? It's psychology! Yeah quite a number of close friends and relatives have been wondering, why psychology? What's so interesting about it? 

I'm quite confused as well. This is the only degree that I chose, no second choices or other options. I don't have anything to fall back on, if say, halfway I decide to change my course. Till today, I'm still lost about why I'm choosing to do this. But in my heart, it feels right. Like, when I think of the future of when I become psychologist, my heart just beats faster and I like the pleasurable feeling coursing through my veins. Probably after some self-searching and contemplating I might find my own reasons for doing something that I wasn't really that familiar with. I said was not really because I first found out about psychology from Sherlock Holmes and the Kay Scarpetta series (interesting series by the way). But of course, you can't learn everything from fictional books. They just tell you whats' interesting and exciting. After some googling, I found out what psychology is all about. However, it still was not enough to provide me with solid reasons on why I chose to do this.

I'm off to contemplate! 

Bye, 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment