Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

Back after Ages!!

Hey guys,

Truly sorry for being absent for 5 months! Been so busy with uni life (assignments, quizzes and finals), as well as visits from relatives during my term break. I just didn't have the energy to blog even when I had some free time, as I really just wanted to sit down and relax with a good book. Plus I was too busy bonding with my family.. teehee.

I'm in second semester now! I'm finally doing my degree in Psychology and well I'm pretty psych about it! Even if I'm still learning the basics, I'm enjoying what I've been learning.

And I'm pretty proud of myself for obtaining good results. Though it wasn't a 4 flat grade or whatever, a grade below that is pretty good, and now I know I actually have the capabilities of achieving so much more :)

I will try to update as much as I can, as soon as possible of course. It's only the first week of the semester, and I'm already bogged down with assignments. Sheesh.

That's all for now!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment